Friday, January 20, 2006

22 Questions

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"...me it's time to wash my hair, Aunt Jezie will say: Mother the word is..."

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What are you touching?
The basket on my desk full of cd cases.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sex and the City last night.

4. What time is it WITHOUT LOOKING?
12:25PM

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
12:40PM (I'm always 15 minutes off...)

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
The Verizon hold music in my Bluetooth, the ceiling fan above me.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
Getting out of my car to come back in the house after my doctor's appointment.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
Ashley's LJ

9: What are you wearing?:
Stripey socks, jeans, black undies, black bra, grey tank, & green button down shirt.

10: Did you dream last night?:
Probably, but I don't remember any of them.

11: When did you last laugh?
About an hour ago at a weird text message.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
Several fans, some little mirrors, a few really pretty framed pictures, very ugly paint.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
Everyday.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
It's alright.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
In the theatre: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
On TV: You've Got Mail

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
An English country house.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm hungry.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
I don't know.

19: Do you like to dance?:
Sure.

20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Emma

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Daniel

Now I know that these names happen to be the names of two actors from the Harry Potter series... oddly enough, they've always been my favourite names.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Fucks yeah!

No comments: