Thursday, November 18, 2010

Obligatory

Ah yes, it's the requisite time of the year for the Christmas knitting post.

I haven't really made much of a list of what I'm making. I started one and have added and crossed out about a billion things. I'm not really sure what I want to make, mainly I've just figured out what I don't want to knit - scarves, blankets, anything that requires more than one ball of yarn... I've made a few sets of dishcloths for my Mom, Grandpa and Aunt. I'm thinking about doing some handtowels as well, but until I finish some larger items, I'm not too sure about those. I have some hats stashed away that will be random gifts to various people and a few cute hat patterns that I might whip up as other gifts.

I'm thinking about making some random knitted ornaments for a few people as well. We'll see.

No comments: