Thursday, February 21, 2008

New.

I've been mucking around the the html on this little baby trying to figure some stuff out. Sorry if things were looking a little fug last week. I think I've got it all sorted out now.

On the good stuff!!

I went yarn shopping Friday. I got 15 skeins of Cascade 220. Six each of Garnet and Misty Lilac Heather. Two Bronzed Green and one Lake Chelan Heather. I'm knitting Sesame out of the Garnet and Lilac. It's coming along very nicely. (I have a few photos but they all look like poop so I'm going to take some more once the light is good.)

During my shopping trip, the yarn fumes got to me. I did my math all sorts of wrong and ended up buying six skeins of each color, when I really needed six skeins TOTAL. Oops. So I now have enough for several sweaters. I'm knitting the Sesame as planned, but I'm going to use the leftovers to make two more sweaters. Most likely one 3/4 or shorter sleeved top-down raglan and a cute little 3/4 cardigan. I have the blue-green Lake Chelan Heather which will make a nice contrast with the Lilac, and some charcoal grey in my stash that would look good with the garnet if I need some more color. We'll see how it all goes.

The Bronzed Green was Vince's purchase. He wants a scarf. We dug through some stitch dictionaries last night to see what was good. he found a few things he liked.

No comments: