Monday, December 10, 2007

Blustery.

It's very cold and icky looking here. I'm still gimpy and can't go outside, so I guess the crap weather is okay.

We went to a dual birthday party Friday night for myself and our friend Michael. His birthday is actually today and mine isn't until the 26th, but we celebrated early. No cake though. :( That made me sad. It was nice to get out and see people though.

Saturday we went to see Aimee Mann's Christmas show. It was great. I love Aimee Mann so very much. I'm trying to find a good clip on Youtube of one certain bit, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Let me tell you just how interesting the combination of snow boots, a dislocated knee cap, a painful knee brace, snow and crutches is... There was about 6 or 7 inches of snow on the ground. I basically just slid across the ground using the crutches as guides. Normally, I wouldn't have been so cheerful on crutches, but it was almost a little fun. I think I was just happy to be outside in the fresh snow.

I took some photos with my phone of the Hive hat. I need to clean them up a bit and upload them to flickr. My real camera is pretty much dead. I'm not sure if it's the battery or the camera itself. It won't hold a charge for more than a few minutes, but even when it does work, the photos are fuzzy and have a lot of noise. I might get a new one for Christmas or my birthday. I hope so! I like taking pictures!

No comments: