Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oops...

You would think that since I have internet access now after a LONG, long, long break, I'd be on the computer non-stop. Instead, I've just been exhausted and lazy.

I knit a hat for Etsy. A scarf that will either be for Vince or Etsy. I'm waiting to get a copy of Last Minute Knitted Gifts from the library to finish up my hourglass. I just need to do about 10 minutes of knitting and the finishing before it's done!!

I'm knitting a red sweater vest (aka tank top according to the pattern) from Erika Knight's Classic Knits. I wish I had the lovely Rowan yarn it calls for, but I'm trying to stash knit for a while since I'm paying off lots of bills! I'm using the red yarn I recycled this summer from a Goodwill sweater. I should have it done soon. It's knitting up very fast.

No comments: