Monday, March 19, 2007

Slipper

Since hours and hours of tinking is not the best way to retain one's sanity, I decided to give the handtowel for my Mom another try. Cotton + metal needles = very sore hands. I need to remember to pick up some bamboo needles in US 7. I was originally going to do the traditional ballband pattern, but I've been curious to see how slipping it a little differently would look.

ht

htclose

I like it! A lot! I'm going to make some dishcloths/washcloths using this now. Even the reverse side looks good!

bht

Now what to call it...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hmm you could just lay claim to it and call it "Jessica's Ballband". Or maybe "Non-staggered ballband" or something like that. haha. I agree though, the back of it is very cute! I might have to try it like that on my next dishcloth. :-)

Clumsy Ninja said...

It does look really pretty like that!!