Sunday, February 26, 2006

*squee*

I've been quite stressed out over the past few weeks. My roommate is moving out -- which is about equally good and bad -- I liked living with her and I really enjoyed saving $375.00 every month on rent, but I love love love living alone. I'm going to get another roommate, but I'm not going to rush and end up with someone insane. I've also been really annoyed with my former employer because the payroll department is trying to tell me that they do not owe me another paycheck. Bastards. I should have known that they would try something like that.

In the midst of all of this, I had requested to cash out my 401k from my former employer. I had been waiting almost a month for the check -- or so I thought. Tonight, while I was looking for the booklet to mail my car payment, I found a very large envelope on my desk mixed in with everything else. The check! Ohmygod! How could I have not opened that??? So as I was almost on the verge of selling my eggs in order to pay rent, I found a check in my bedroom for a little over $1700. *squee*


I had a Bloody Mary to celebrate. Now I need to sleep. It's going to be a long week.

No comments: