Sunday, February 05, 2006

I officially have the best boyfriend ever.

It's been an odd weekend. Doug is on weekend duty this month, but didn't find out until midday Friday. He came to Wilmington for the evening which was nice, although we spent the majority of the night stuck inside a fondue restaurant. Very annoying. It was a 4 hour dinner. With no reason to be a 4 hour dinner. I was very unhappy by the end of the night. I got a migraine while we were sitting there and it hasn't fully gone away yet.

The best part of the day was my final Christmas gift from Doug. So far he had done a fantastic job. He found a beautiful edition of Hamlet from 1891. Amazing!!

Yes, I know it's now February, but something happened and there was a delay.

It's something from England...
According to the customs label it's a book...
It's a copy of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Paperback, UK children's edition...
It's a first edition...
AND IT'S SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: