It doesn't quite fit. The sleeves are PERFECT, I'm so glad I did them in garter. They have a nice range of motion and are just a tiny bit swingy at the ends. I didn't add any shaping to them at all.
There is an issue with the fit across the bust. Imagine that. My button holes just cannot take it. It just will not button and look decent.
I pulled out the BO edge at the bottom and dropped dropped the 4 stitches across that made up the buttonholes. I'm very slowly picking them back up. So I'll have no buttonholes once I finish that. (I totally just typed "butthole." Thank you, red squiggly line for pointing that one out.) I'm going to figure out some sort of loops on the edge. That should add the extra inch I need for it to actually close. If not, the whole thing can be frogged.