Tuesday, April 27, 2010

:\

I'm supposed to be working on a paper that's due tomorrow at 2pm. I'm not getting much done. I also have 4 other papers to finish by Friday at 3. Yippee. I could have had these done or at least mostly done by now, but what fun would that be.

I haven't been knitting much except dishcloths. They're a good mindless knit during my down time. I did work on my CPH left front on Sunday for a bit. It's up to the arm hole decreases now. I'm hoping that I can spend some time on it this weekend and get that side of the front totally done. It goes really fast when I work on it... Amazing how that happens. I'm hoping to get the entire sweater done before Maymester is over. I think I should have a decent amount of time after class every day to get some nice, real knitting done. I'd like to get the Eskimo done in that time as well. It would be nice to have both of those off of my WIP list.

I'm trying to find a nice pattern for a grocery bag for my mom. She mentioned a while ago that she wanted one, and I thought it would make a good Mother's Day gift. I want something easy and in the round. There are just so many to dig through.

No comments: