Tuesday, February 09, 2010

FO & WIP

I finished the Knotty but Nice hat for Ryan last week. It looks great. The cables are a bit tight around the middle, like many of the comments said, but with the blocking and the stretchiness of the yarn, I think it should be fine. It was a really fun knit and the yarn I used (Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece) was really nice to work with. I have almost half the skein left, so I might make myself a pair of fingerless gloves.

February 1, 2010February 5, 2010 - Finished a hat

January 26, 2010 - Ryan's Hat

I restarted a sweater I started a long time ago. I got the yarn for a steal from Webs. Since it's a bulky yarn on size 13 needles, it's a pretty quick knit. I'm almost done with the back piece. I'm excited to get this done and start wearing it around! I have a feeling this is going to be a favorite item in my closet.

February 8, 2010 - Eskimo progress (back)February 8, 2010 - Eskimo progress (back) (2)

2 comments:

Thea said...

Nice Hat! Looking forward to seeing the finished sweater.

Lauren said...

Love the hat of course, and that sweater yarn rocks!!