Saturday, September 13, 2008

Things that I want to knit. Part 1

I've been spending a lot of time on Ravelry drooling over things. I've managed to make my queue even longer... That thing will never be below 100 items. It will keep me busy for years to come.

I really need a laptop case. Right now I'm using Vince's black zippered one that came with his laptop backpack and it's WAY too big for my computer. I have some nice cherry red wool lying around that I was going to make a felted purse out of.

I'm going to cast on for something similar to this:
School Colors Felted Laptop Sleeve


I don't know if I want to do it in one long piece like the pattern says or knit it in the round and seam up the bottom. That seems like it would go a lot faster. Also, I'm going to do a button instead of the strap. The strap just seems weird to me.

No comments: