Saturday, September 06, 2008

Better.

I got a nice long nap yesterday evening. I woke up to the scent of Nepali food. I finished some homework after that while we caught up on TV from earlier in the week. I got a good night's sleep without any weird dreams about Bret Michaels driving my car and breaking the clutch.

I have been mighty sneezy today, but so far it's been pretty nice. I took out a crap load of recycling and then sat down, computer on lap, to watch the Ohio State game. (We DVR'ed it, so we're still watching now.) I've been able to geek around all day and just relax. I'm going to grab some knitting now and knit for the rest of the game. Then I'll start back on the reading. I have about 100 pages to finish up before tomorrow. That's not too bad.

Toothpaste For Dinner
toothpastefordinner.com

1 comment:

Clumsy Ninja said...

I'm glad you've found some time to relax and get some knitting done. You're even blogging more which gives me something to read!!!