Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Skunk not stroke.

I finished up the back of the Minimalist Cardigan last night. It looks... odd... sideways... strange. The moss stitch gave it a really bad bias which leads to difficult measuring and I'm going to guess a big effing pain to block. Yay. I'm looking forward to that.

I cast on for the front tonight. I'm going to do both front panels at the same time to try to speed up the process. Moss stitch gets boring.

I still haven't done ANYTHING with the Feather & Fan scarf. I really, really dislike the yarn. It bunches up and tangles. It's gorgeous, but annoying as hell.

I just added a crapload of cotton yarn to my stash on Ravelry. Most of it needs photos taken which I'll try to get tomorrow.

Blah, blah, blah. I sort of stopped writing in the middle of all of this and lost my train of thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the moss stitch. I'm a couple of inches shy of armhole shaping on the back and I feel like it will never be done. Good luck with the fronts!

KristenCHealy said...

I'm doing the same pattern and it's biasing horribly too. How did it turn out after blocking? I just finished the back and I'm tempted to frog it because of the bias.

Unknown said...

I haven't blocked mine yet. I'll probably be doing the fronts & back over the weekend.