Sunday, April 20, 2008

What I'm Knitting Now

I still haven't managed to upload all the photos from the stuff I knit while I was in Ohio. I'm terrible...

But I've been knitting some new stuff so here it is:
DSCN0742

A Herringbone scarf for Vince. It's nice warm Cascade 220. It's a neat color, sort of mossy golden-green. He picked it out.

DSCN0739

My first lace!! A scarf for my Mom for Mother's Day. (She doesn't read this all that much, so I don't think I'm ruining it, if I did -- OOPS!) It's yummy Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK. It's coming out so well.

Back to the stuff finished in Ohio:
Red Stripe

A great little stripey hat. I listed it on etsy yesterday. It's soft and warm and perfect for spring!

Red Fetching

A pair of red Fetching. I really do love this pattern! It's fun, fast and cute. These ones are Rowan RYC Cashsoft DK. The smoother yarn really made a difference in making the cables pop.

I think there is just one more hat thing to be posted from Ohio. I actually want to take some new photos of it because they all turned out lousy. I knit a set of buttery yellow dishcloths for Vince's Mom while I was there, but I didn't take photos of any of them. I also knit a handtowel for our bathroom, I need a picture of that too...

I'm planning a hat for my brother's upcoming birthday. I picked out a pattern yesterday and now just need to decide on yarn. I started knitting some pieces for a new blanket too. I have no idea way, I just felt like knitting a big diagonal strip yesterday, so I did. It's nice mindless knitting since everything else on the needles right now requires lots of attention. Maybe I can finish it up in time for Christmas and gift it to someone.

I think that's it! I'm job hunting. I hope I can find something good soon. I need to make some money so I can pay bills and buy yarns.

No comments: