Monday, April 28, 2008

Dogs Don't Like Hats

I was trying to take a photo of Bug wearing the cute little earflap hat I knit for my brother, but he wasn't having any of it. All the photos turned out as blue-green/brown blurs.

I'm going to spend some of the day today drinking loads of tea and adding yarn that I took photos of ages ago to my stash on Ravelry. I need to get that taken care of one of these days. I'm very good about adding new yarn, but I'm still playing catch up with all the pre-Ravelry stash.

Part of the urge to get these uploaded is the need to find some yarn to knit a scarf for Mother's Day and it just really helps me knit down the stash when I know what I have. Imagine that!

I just packed all my sweaters away for the summer. I was able to fit most into a large space bag and suck all the air out. They are now living in my trunk until I can get to the storage room. But now I'm thinking about digging a few out and trying this. I really do prefer cardigans to pullovers now. Something about them is just much more comfortable to me.

No comments: