Tuesday, March 20, 2007

*twitch*

Which makes a knitter more crazy: tinking back 8 rows of knitting on a sweater, knitting a very heavy piece of fabric on metal needles, OR an endless scarf of seed stitch?

I'm currently rotating through the three of them right now. I had to give my hands a break from the hand towel after using metal needles all day yesterday. And my eyes needed a break after hours and hours of tinking Sunday night.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get really crazy and pick up the Log Cabin and give it some much needed attention. I'd like to finish it sometime for the year 2015.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I vote seed stitch scarf for driving oneself crazy. At least with the way I knit, all that moving of the yarn would slowly melt my brain.

Kick some log cabin ass this weekend! You know you want to.

Ginnie said...

Seeds stitch drives me crazy, too. The constant switching between knit and purl really slows me down. I don't think I could manage a whole scarf:)

Unknown said...

The seed stitch isn't as bad as all the tinking.