Saturday, March 10, 2007

Order

I ordered the yarn for my Hourglass sweater. It's a very lovely shade of teal/dark blue. I don't have a lot of things in that sort of color, so I thought it would be a nice change.

I also ordered a ball each of a pale heathered grey and a dark heathered green. I'm thinking of making a sort of Hogwarts scarf with it. In lovely Slytherin colors. :)

I'm trying to work out the rest of the zombie doll plan...

And trying to finish up the legwarmers. I have about 6" of the second one done...

But honestly, I'm in sort of a knitting funk. I have things to knit and I like all of them, but I'm a little bored... I think I've just been inside too long!!

1 comment:

Clumsy Ninja said...

I'm in a little funk too. I want to make something, but I don't want it to take forever.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished zombies!