Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bag lady.

Another day, another attempt at trying to dig through all the shit I have managed to collect. I managed to pack one box (for a grand total of 3 now packed and taped and stacked in a corner of the extra bedroom) and fill up on trash bag. I can't tell a difference so far. I really can't. I've tossed out 3 bags of trash and yet I'm still finding crap all over the place. How does the area in between my bed and bookcase collect so many used dryer sheets?

I'm definitely going to have to get a storage room or something. I have a lot of stuff that I want to hang on to, but that I don't need in everyday life. Photo albums, yearbooks, Christmas ornaments; all those sorts of things. I've gotten spoiled having room for it all in my house.

And just to be completely random, a photo of Bill Cobsy:
billcosby

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Now i want some jello pudding pops.

Good luck with the packing!