Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Moving right along.

I'm making great progress on my little throw pillow. The front is complete and ready to go after my first attempt at grafting. The back is about 1/3 done after a very short time on the needles. I knit my brains out yesterday while I was watching America's Next Top Model and all sorts of goodies from the DVR. I'm not really sure where I'm going to use it, but I know that I want to make a lot more. I love big pillows. I think I'm going to dig my sewing machine out this weekend and try to sew up a few more pillows out of some fabric that I've had stashed away for a few years. I have a huge box of stuffing that I really should use up after all this time.

I took claptois to work the other day to knit a bit on it. I still think I've messed up somewhere. I just don't think I have the right amount of stitches on the needles. It looks very pretty though. I love the way the yarn has knit up. I wasn't so sure about using such a bright colorway, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

No comments: