I was reading through Terri's blog* and found this post. I really enjoyed reading it, so I'm giving it a shot.
1. I'm named after the crazy redhead on Soap.
2. My middle name is Beth. Not Bethany, not Elizabeth, just Beth.
3. My Mom chose the name "Beth" because she went to high school with a girl named Beth who was very nice.
4. My Mom's favorite song is "Lips Like Sugar" by Echo and the Bunnymen.
5. I have two half brothers, Justin and Jamie.
6. I go crazy over fried chicken.
7. I love reading.
8. I read anything I can get my hands on.
9. I read Vogue from cover-to-cover every month.
10. I use one of the mail-in subscription postcards to mark my place.
11. I used to read magazines from the back but had to stop because I kept losing my place and would read the same things over and over.
12. I love baking.
13. I know too much about mobile phones.
14. I don't really like coffee.
15. I've lived in both Alaska and Hawaii.
16. I've been to Europe twice.
17. I drive an adorable silver Ford Focus.
18. My car is named Stella.
19. I love yelling "Steeeeeeeeellaaaaaaaaaaa!" in the parking lot when I can't find her.
20. I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
21. I was born in North Carolina, but grew up in Ohio.
22. It really confuses people that I'm a Southerner by birth but a Northerner in every other way.
23. I've been living in Wilmington, NC for 2 years.
24. My once naturally white-blonde hair now grows in auburn.
25. When I was about 8 or 9, my eyes changed color from blue to green.
26. I've never been to Canada, but I have seen it.
27. I want to travel to more places than I can list.
28. I hate my birthday.
29. I have insanely vivid dreams.
30. I can pinch people with my toes.
31. I have developed really bad allergies since moving to NC.
32. I can't sleep with my feet covered.
33. I was a terrible insomniac for years.
34. I hate clowns.
35. I hate Phil Collins, his voice annoys me so much.
36. I have a beta fish named Leopold.
37. He's red and huge.
38. I need to get a bigger tank for him.
39. I have a great collection of records and 45s.
40. I spend too much tine on the internet.
41. I love vacuuming.
42. And ironing.
43. I hate washing dishes.
44. I hate putting away laundry.
45. Most people don't know how short I am because I wear heels so often.
46. My hair used to be stick straight and now it's very wavy.
47. I'm addicted to lip balm.
48. I wake up in the middle of the night to put it on.
49. My favorite show is Veronica Mars.
50. I enjoying reading gossip blogs way too much.
51. I learned how to knit from a book I bought at Meijer one night when I couldn't sleep.
52. I also bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone that night.
53. My first scarf was this ugly purple thing that my Mom still has.
54. One of my favorite places was my Grandpa's backyard.
55. When I was little my Grandma and Grandpa has chickens, ducks and a rabbit who thought it was a chicken in their backyard.
56. There is nothing better than fresh eggs.
57. I've been told way too many times that I'm too smart for my own good.
58. I've never figured out what that means.
59. I hate mowing grass because it makes me sneeze a lot.
60. I wish I made more money.
61. I love my iPod dearly.
62. I have way too many CDs and MP3s.
63. My first celebrity crush was on David Bowie.
64. My second celebrity crush was on Simon LeBon.
65. Do we see a trend here?
66. I have a pool table in my garage.
67. I use the pool table to pile things on rather than ever playing...
68. I'm not really all that good at pool.
69. I'm very good at croquet.
70. And Bocce ball.
71. And Horseshoes.
72. I want to put a Horseshoe pit in my backyard.
73. I have a very old television, it was made in 1987.
74. I have to turn it on with a knob.
75. I couldn't live with DVR.
76. I might watch a little too much television sometimes.
77. I love knitting to action packed, interesting shows like Alias or CSI.
78. I'm a complete Anglophile.
79. After all these years, I still really want John Cusack to be my boyfriend.
80. I could stay in bed all day reading and be perfectly content.
81. I will never cease to be amazed at how dumb people are.
82. My favorite band is Interpol.
83. My favorite book (today at least) is The Catcher in the Rye.
84. I want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel so badly.
85. I would name him Holden.
86. Just seeing pictures of them makes me *squee.*
87. I'm allergic to cats.
88. I miss living with my dog, Sydney.
89. I hate having to drive all the way across town to my parents house to visit them and Sydney.
90. I'm having a hard time thinking of things...
91. I'm lactose intolerant.
92. I love cheese so I have to be careful about how much I eat.
93. I love soy milk.
94. I have very small feet, size six in women's.
95. I can buy shoes from the kid's section still.
96. My hands are almost always cold.
97. I love watching silly 80's movies on Sundays and knitting.
98. I can't wait to have my kitchen remodeled.
99. I really miss Ohio and a lot of my friends there.
100. I have really dry skin.
*Where have you gone? You haven't posted since Feb 12.