Monday, April 24, 2006

Do my eyes look red in this?

Allergies. Ugh. I have taken two allergy pills this morning and still cannot stop sneezing and rubbing my eyes. I'm going to have to buy stock in Kleenex if this continues for much longer.

I finally got to see Doug yesterday! Woo! He got here kind of late, but at least we got to have dinner together and enjoy some Family Guy and The Simpsons. I felt kind of bad because he ended up going to sleep almost two hours before I did. I just wasn't tired and he was falling asleep on the couch. I think he really needed a night to relax. Hopefully I was able to help. He looked completely different last night after some food and a shower and some time on the couch. He's had a pretty rough week so I think he just needed to be taken care of a little bit.

I'm knitting up a throw pillow for my couch out of some nice fuzzy wool/nylon blend I've had in the stash forever. It was from one of my first yarn purchases in NC. I'm not sure how big it's going to end up being, so I'm sort of winging it right now. I'm knitting two pieces at the same time on one set of needles. I'm not as crazy about the yarn as I was when I first bought it, but it's still very pretty and I think it's going to look nice once it's finished. I hope I can get it finished quickly. I don't want to end up with another random thing on needles. I probably could have finished the wavy navy throw, but it was way too hot to have a huge blanket over my lap all weekend.

win

No comments: