Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fuzz...

You are Mohair
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with
others, doing your share without being too
weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely
refuse to change your position once it is
set, but that's okay since you are good at
covering up your mistakes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

________________________________________________________

I'm obsessed. I can't stop watching Veronica Mars... I can't. I stay up until 2 am almost every night just chanting one more episode, one more episode... I only have 3 more shows to watch in the first season and then it's time to play catch up with the second. I've seen some of the second season since they finally started showing it here.

Anyway. I should brush my hair and finish getting ready. I need to run a few places at 4.

No comments: