Thursday, February 02, 2006

What can I do?

Oh holy jeebus. I've been writing and editing HTML for almost 4 hours straight. Fun! I'm starving now but the girls are going to be here soon so I can't run over to Applebee's and use my lovely gift card now. *pout* But at least I get to sit around with everyone and knit for a long time! w00t! My side-to-side garter stitch scarf is coming along nicely. If I weren't so lazy, I'd go take a picture, but I just don't feel like it right now. I should have it finished very soon.

I joined the 2006 Knitting Olympics today. I will be knitting for Team Wales. My Grandmother's family was Welsh. I'm thinking about making clapotis, aka the most famous pattern on the internet ever. I've been wanting to make it since it was published, but have just been too chicken, too lazy and too weird about which yarn to use. I still haven't decided on a yarn. I have so much in my stash that I have to be able to find something that will look good.

Everyone should be arriving shortly. I'd better find some food fast!!!!!!!!!

No comments: